Grapes (Vitis vinifera) and especially red species such as Pinot Noir are extremely rich in procyanidins, which are mainly found in seeds.
Originating from Burgundy in France, Pinot Noir has been cultivated since the first century to make Burgundy and Champagne wines.
They used Pinot Noir grapes from Swiss plantations. They contain comparatively higher amounts of procyanidins due to altitude, cool and dry climate and arid soils.
BENEFITS FOR SKIN:
- Protects skin cells from oxidative stress
- It fights free radicals
- Prevents environmental damage
- It soothes irritated skin and reduces redness
- Prevents skin aging by combating the glycosylation reaction.
- Immediate soothing action
- Increases the skin's resistance to UV radiation
BENEFITS FOR HAIR:
- It protects the hair from daily stressors
- It "locks" the color by reducing fading
- Prevents temperature damage
- It restores the balance of the scalp
No customer reviews for the moment.