• Red and green L.E.D.s: the red light indicates low battery charge; green L.E.D. indicates charging status.
• Thumb wheel is provided at the back of the instrument to increase or reduce pump speed according to user’s needs.
• High aspirating and flow-out speed: 25 ml in only 5 seconds.
• Sylicon universal pipette housing can accomodate standard pipettes from 1ml to 100 ml. Inside collet knurlings facilitate tight fit even with wet pipettes.
• Comfortabale handgrip ensures optimal grip and prevent user from tiredness
• 0.2um PTFE hydrophobic filter is provided in the collet assembly to avoid aerosol formation and liquid entering the instrument body.
• Rechargable battery Ni-MH 3.6 provided with the instrument, ensures cordless work for up to eight hours continuing after recharging.
• Completely battery recharging in 5 hours.
• Adaptor compatibility with 220 V and 110 V