This meter is designed to measure the pH by penetration in almost all types of cheeses and curds. pH is an essential measurement throughout the entire cheese making process.
From the initial measurements of incoming milk to the final measurements of ripened cheese, pH is the most important parameter for cheese quality and safety control.
Before using this product, make sure it is entirely suitable for our specific application and for the environment in which it is used. Any variation introduced by the user to the supplied equipment may degrade the meters’ performance.
The meter comes with one year’s warranty.
Each meter is supplied with:
- pH4.01 buffer solution liquid sachet x 2
- pH7.01 buffer solution liquid sachet x 2
- Cleaning solution sachets for cheese deposits x 2
- Electrode storage solution, 13mL dropper
- Instruction manual
- Quality certificate
- Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH@25°c
- Calibration: Automatic, one or two-point
- Electrode: Built-in probe for specific application
- Battery type: CR2032 Li-ionBattery Life
- Approximately 1000 hours of continuous use
- Auto-off: 8 minutes, 60 minutes or can be disabled
- Environment: 0 to 50°C; RH 95% max
- Dimensions: 50 x 129 x 21mm
- Weight: 40g
No customer reviews for the moment.