The name of the lake as Dead Sea, as Pausanias mentions, is due to the total lack of life and the ”heavy waves” that are hard to create.
This is due to the fact that it contains large amounts of dissolved inorganic solids (chlorine, sodium, magnesium, potassium, sulfuric acid), so that no microscopic organism can survive.
It contains salt (sodium chloride – NaCl) at 24%, that is up to ten times more than sea water. Because of these unique natural benefits, it is the first natural wellness and skin care center for human beings in the world.
It is now globally known as the largest and most effective spa and wellness center on the planet.
• Removes toxins by activating natural skin detoxification processes.
• Recommended as an adjunct to dermatopathies (eg psoriasis).
• Relieves muscular pains.
• Prevents the development of black resources.
• Stimulates blood circulation.
• Helps exfoliate the skin.
• Rejuvenates tissues • Increases body temperature.